Another type of joint diseases is due to the accumulation of toxins built up in the joint due to poor digestion. The initial symptoms are joint congestion and swelling. If left untreated, it leads to inflammation, burning sensations and pain. As the condition progresses, the chronic inflammation leads to the degeneration of the joint itself.
- Maintain a regular schedule, sleeping and waking at the same time each day.
- Daily perform self-massage with NourishingVata massage oil or Dhanvantara oil to liquefy the impurities in the tissues and reduce degradation of bones.
- Massage medicinal Mahanarayana oil locally into sore, stiff joints to strengthen the joints and improve circulation around the joints.
- Favour warm nourishing easy to digest meals. Include ghee or flax seed oil in to the diet along with Turmeric and Trikatu a digestive formula of Ginger, black pepper and long pepper to re-kindle digestive fire and burn the toxins.
- Avoid white sugar, alcohol, processed food, dairy specially cheese and yogurt.
- Guggulu is considered muscle relaxant, anti-inflammatory and penetrating herb to remove the toxins within the joints. Ayurvedic Formulation like Joint flex could be used effectively.
- Immune boosting herbs like Guduchi and Ginger helps to reduce the inflammation and pain.
- Keep the colon clean with regular bowel movements. Use Haritaki twice daily after meals as colon cleanser.
- Practice gentle yoga and meditation daily.
Enjoy these Ayurvedic tips to restore your bones and joints even if you feel a little stiffness or heaviness in your joints.
Join Sewanti team at CHFA West at Vancouver Convention Centre, West Building, Vancouver, BC
Trade Show: Saturday, February 24th & Sunday February 25th, 2018 (10am-5pm)
Sewanti Ayurvedic series will be exhibiting in the show at the booth # 1738 with our distributor Raw Elements
We will be show casing Sewanti Ayurvedic series products and Padmashri Massage oils. There will be engaging product training and information about our new marketing plans for 2018.