Organic Tulsi (Holy Basil) Leaf Powder
Natural Health Product # 80097539
Botanical name: Ocimum sanctum
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda (as a demulcent) to help relieve cough (Kasa)
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda as a cardiotonic (Hrdya)
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda to aid digestion (Dipani)
Dosage: Take 1/4 to 1/2 tsp daily in a cup of hot water daily or as suggested by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution(s) and warning(s)
- Consult a health care practitioner/health care provider/health care professional/doctor/ physician prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have a cardiovascular condition (Rai et al. 1997; Agrawal et al. 1996).
- Consult a health care practitioner/health care provider/health care professional/doctor/ physician prior to use if you are taking any heart or blood pressure medication (Rai et al. 1997; Agrawal et al. 1996).
- Relief of cough; Digestive aid: Consult a health care practitioner/health care provider/health care professional/doctor/physician if symptoms persist or worsen.
Available in 200g
Our herbs are 100% certified organic and free from any additives, preservatives, binders, or fillers. They are non-GMO verified sourced, fair trade and gluten-free.
Please note that we only ship to Canada and the USA at this time.
If you are shopping from out of North America, please contact one of the fine retailers that sell our products (HERE), or send us an email.
See all our Sales Terms and Conditions.
Our temporary policy for online orders:
ALL SALES WILL BE FINAL SALE during the COVID-19 Pandemic (potentially longer, to be decided)
We will not be able to issue any returns or refunds during these period.
The tea is very fresh, I mix it with spices and hot milk in the morning to make a wonderful 'Ganster Chai'. You receive a large quantity for the price. I highly recommend.