Sewanti Holy Basil Plus - 30 Capsules Immune Booster Formula
Holy Basil Plus – 22:1 High Potency Herbal Extract NPN 80023212
- Authentic Holy Basil formulated with a synergy of other Ayurvedic herbs for maximum benefit
- Holy basil is considered a spiritual remedy used for psychic protection and maintain mental balance.
- Time honored traditional formula made by Ayurvedic physicians.
- Harmonizes the imbalances of Vata, Pitta and Kapha doshas
- Removes accumulated toxins due to sinus or respiratory discomfort
Holy basil plus is a potent extract in a ratio of 22:1 of the following herbs.
- Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) is traditionally used to cleanse the body of toxins and strengthen the mind. Holy basil has gained increasing interest for its numerous medicinal uses.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is a popular Indian herb traditionally used to reduce pain, boost energy, and enhance fertility
- Indian Beech (Pongamia pinnata) is traditionally used in disorders of the female reproductive tract, skin, blood, gums and teeth and digestion
- Rose Leadwort (Plumbago indica) is traditionally used in abdominal disorders, hemorrhoid and skin diseases
- Indian Gooseberry (Phyllanthus emblica) is traditionally used to enhance immunity, rejuvenate the mind and body, and reduce symptoms of heat and inflammation
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) is traditionally used in the treatment of digestive disorders, live/gall bladder disorders, edema, inflammatory joint diseases and cardiovascular disease.
In a study by Sewanti’s Research Team Holy Basil Plus exhibited increased levels of glutathione peroxidase (GPX), glutathione S-transferase (GST), glutathione reductase (GRD), superoxide dismutase (SOD) and catalase (CAT), and decreased levels of lipid peroxidation (LPO), in vivo.
For information on research for this formulation, see the research page HERE.
30 VCaps 500 mg. Dosage: 2 Capsules 2 times a day before meals
Vegan, gluten-free, Canadian made, soy-free, lactose-free, organic, natural, kosher, fair trade, non-GMO verified, vegetarian, NSF certified, peanut-free.