Sewanti Stressnil 90 Capsule - Relieves Anxiety and Insomnia
Stressnil NPN 80023388
Ayurvedic Formula to Relieve Anxiety and Insomnia
Size: 30 & 90 Vege Capsules 500 mg
|Proper Name||Source Material||Common Name||Quantity||Extract|
|Bacopa monnieri||Herb||Bacopa||76.09 mg||N/A|
|Bacopa monnieri||Herb||acopa||7.24 mg||35:1 DHE: 253.4 mg|
|Clitoria ternatea||Root||Shakhapushpam||76.09 mg N/A|
|Clitoria ternatea||Root||Shakhapushpam||7.24 mg||35:1 DHE: 253.4 mg|
|Elaeocarpus angustifolius||Fruit||Rudraksha||76.09 mg||N/A|
|Elaeocarpus angustifolius||Fruit||Rudraksha||7.24 mg||35:1 DHE: 253.4 mg|
|Phyllanthus Emblica||Fruit||Amla||76.09 mg||N/A|
|Phyllanthus Emblica||Fruit||Amla||7.24 mg||35:1 DHE: 253.4 mg|
|Sarcostemma brevistigma||Herb||Mooncreeper||76.09 mg||N/A|
|Sarcostemma brevistigma||Herb||Mooncreeper||7.24 mg||35:1 DHE: 253.4 mg|
|Valeriana Jatamansi||Rhizome||Jatamamsi||76.09 mg||N/A|
|Valeriana Jatamansi||Rhizome||Jatamamsi||7.24 mg||35:1 DHE: 253.4 mg|
Non-medicinal ingredients: vegetable capsule (hypromellose & water)
Adult Dose: 2 capsules on empty stomach before bedtime. To alleviate insomnia, the dosage could be increased to 4 capsules twice daily or as suggested by health care practitioner.
Recommended Use or purpose: Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to relieve anxiety and insomnia.
Cautions and Warning
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use concomitantly with drugs or natural products with sedative properties.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms worsen or sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 3 weeks.
- Excise caution if operating heavy machinery or driving motor vehicle within 2 hours of consumption.
- Stressnil is a highly effective traditional Ayurvedic formula to alleviate anxiety and insomnia.
- Stressnil formula contains a potent 35:1 extract of 6 mental rejuvenation herbs to promote a restful sleep.
- Combined with healthy diet, regular exercise, and lifestyle measures such as meditation, Sewanti Stressnil helps to promote mental and emotional wellness.
- Mooncreeper (Sarcostemma brevistigma) is traditionally used to balance the brain and nervous system.
- Clitoria (Clitoria ternatea) is traditionally used in the treatment of psychosis, depression, eye diseases.
- Brahmi herb (Bacopa monnieria) is a nervine tonic traditionally used to promote cognitive function in children.
- Rosary nuts (Elaeocarpus tuberculatus) (commonly used a beads) are traditionally used in the treatment of brain disorders, epilepsy, neuralgia and anorexia.
- Amalaki fruit (Phyllanthus emblica) is a traditionall used in the treatment of a wide range of disorders, including mental disorders, fatigue and diseases of the eye.
- Nardus root (Nardostachys jatamansi) is traditionally used in the treatment of poor memory, anxiety, depression, metal stress, insomnia, chronic pain, cough, asthma, epilepsy, weakness, and infertility.