Sewanti Stressnil 90/120 Capsule NPN 80023388 - Relieves Anxiety and Insomnia
Sewanti Ayurvedic Series
Stressnil NPN 80023388
Ayurvedic Formula to Relieve Anxiety and Insomnia
Size: 90/120 Vege Capsules 500 mg
- Stressnil is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to alleviate anxiety and insomnia.
- The formula contains a 35:1 extract of 6 Ayurvedic herbs.
Adult Dose: 2 capsules on an empty stomach before bedtime. The dosage could be increased to 4 capsules twice daily or as suggested by a health care practitioner.
Recommended Use or purpose: Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to relieve anxiety and insomnia.
|Proper Name||Source Material||Common Name||Quantity||Extract|
|Bacopa monnieri||Herb||Bacopa||76.09 mg||N/A|
|Bacopa monnieri||Herb||bacopa||7.24 mg||35:1 DHE: 253.4 mg|
|Clitoria ternatea||Root||Shakhapushpam||76.09 mg N/A|
|Clitoria ternatea||Root||Shakhapushpam||7.24 mg||35:1 DHE: 253.4 mg|
|Elaeocarpus angustifolius||Fruit||Rudraksha||76.09 mg||N/A|
|Elaeocarpus angustifolius||Fruit||Rudraksha||7.24 mg||35:1 DHE: 253.4 mg|
|Phyllanthus Emblica||Fruit||Amla||76.09 mg||N/A|
|Phyllanthus Emblica||Fruit||Amla||7.24 mg||35:1 DHE: 253.4 mg|
|Sarcostemma brevistigma||Herb||Mooncreeper||76.09 mg||N/A|
|Sarcostemma brevistigma||Herb||Mooncreeper||7.24 mg||35:1 DHE: 253.4 mg|
|Valeriana Jatamansi||Rhizome||Jatamamsi||76.09 mg||N/A|
|Valeriana Jatamansi||Rhizome||Jatamamsi||7.24 mg||35:1 DHE: 253.4 mg|
Non-medicinal ingredients: vegetable capsule (hypromellose & water)
Note: For therapeutic use only. Keep out of reach of children. Store in cool, dry place. Drink sufficient purified water daily.
Cautions and Warning
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use concomitantly with drugs or natural products with sedative properties.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms worsen or sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 3 weeks.
- Excise caution if operating heavy machinery or driving a motor vehicle within 2 hours of consumption.
Sewanti has conducted considerable research in verifying that the traditional formula ingredients have undergone scientific studies.
- Indian Medicinal Plants, Orient Long man Volume 5
- Indian Medicinal plants-Orient Longman vol 5-page 73
- K.M.Nadkarni’s,Indian Materia Medica, 1976, vol-1
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India Part 1 vol 2 page 10-11
- Chowdhuri DK, et al, Phytother Res. 2002 Nov;16(7):639-45.
- Major herbs of Ayurveda Page 64
- K.M.Nadkarni’s, Indian Materia Medica, 1976, vol-1
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India Part 1 vol 4 page 118-119
- Chaudhuri RK. et al, Skin Pharmacol Appl Skin Physiol 2002 Sep-Oct;15(5):374-80.
- Major herbs of Ayurveda Page 210
- Salim S, et al, Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2003 Jan;74(2):481-6.
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India Part 1 vol 1 page 67-68
Please note that we only ship to Canada and the USA at this time.
If you are shopping from out of North America, please contact one of the fine retailers that sell our products (HERE), or send us an email.
See all our Sales Terms and Conditions.
Our temporary policy for online orders:
ALL SALES WILL BE FINAL SALE during the month of MARCH, APRIL, and MAY (potentially longer, to be decided)
We will not be able to issue any returns or refunds during these period.
HEAD OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED FOR WALK IN CUSTOMERS
We will not be able to offer ANY product to you in our office for sale.