Sewanti Triphala Plus 90 Capsule - Digestive, Colon and Eye Health Formula
Sewanti Ayurvedic Series
Triphala Plus NPN 80019321
Size: 90 Vege Capsules 500 mg
- Triphala literary means 3 fruits but Sewanti Triphala plus formulation has 2 added ingredients tailor-made for the western lifestyle.
- In ayurvedic medicines, three doshas called Vata, Pitta, and Kapha is responsible for all the physiological activities of the body.
Adult Dose: 2 Capsules on an empty stomach before bedtime with warm water
Recommended Use or Purpose: Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine in the treatment of indigestion, constipation and to strengthen the eyes.
|Proper Name||Source Material||Common Name||Quantity||Extract|
|Terminalia chebula||Fruit||Haritaki||125 mg||10.9:1 DHE: 1360 mg|
|Terninalia bellirica||Fruit||Bibhitaki||125 mg||10.9:1 DHE: 1360 mg|
|Phyllanthus emblica||Fruit||Amalaki||125 mg||10.9:1 DHE: 1360 mg|
|Phyllanthus niruri||Herb||Bhumyamalaki||83.35 mg||10.9: 1 DHE: 908 mg|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra||Root||Yastimadhu||41.65 mg||10.9:1 DHE: 451 mg|
Non Medicinal Ingredients: Non-medicinal ingredients: vegetable capsule (hypromellose & water)
Sealed for your protection. Contains no artificial preservatives, color, sweeteners, corn, dairy, soy, starch, wheat, yeast or animal products. Note: For therapeutic use only. Keep out of reach of children. Store in cool, dry place. Drink sufficient purified water daily.
Cautions and Warnings
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives or medications which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance.
- Discontinue use if persistent abdominal cramps, spasms and or pain occur.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have a liver disorder, abdominal pain, nausea, fever, vomiting, hemorrhoids or chronic gastrointestinal disorder.
For information on research for this formulation, see the research page
Vegan, gluten-free, Canadian made, soy-free, lactose-free, organic, natural, kosher, fair trade, non-GMO verified, vegetarian, NSF certified, peanut-free.
Sewanti has conducted considerable research in verifying that this formulation is based on scientific research that has demonstrated the effectiveness of the ingredients in improving your health.