Organic Gotu Kola Leaf Powder
Organic Ayurveda herbs.
Organic Gotu Kola leaf powder.
- Referred as a herb of longevity also known as Pennywort
- Certified 100% Organic
- GMO and Additives free
- Kosher & Halal certified
- Tested for heavy metals, microbiological contaminants, and pesticides
- Easy to use in resealable bags
- Botanical name: Centella asiatica
- Adaptogenic Herb
- Parts used: leaf
- Qualities: Air, cooling, astringent, bitter, sweet.
- Systems: Nervous, circulatory, and digestive.
- Ayurveda: Decreases Pitta and Kapha, increases Vata.
Take 1-2 tsp. in warm cow's milk (preferably raw or organic, whole and sweetened with raw organic sugar) or water decoction twice a day. Black pepper or ginger could also be added to the dosage.
Available in 200g ($14.99)
Our herbs are 100% certified organic and free from any additives, preservatives, binders, or fillers. They are non-GMO verified sourced, fair trade and gluten-free.