Organic Haritaki Powder
- Certified 100% Organic
- GMO and Additives free
- Kosher & Halal certified
- Tested for heavy metals, microbiological contaminants, and pesticides
- Easy to use in resealable bags
Natural Product Number (NPN):80090900
- Botanical name: Terminalia Chebula
Uses or Purpose
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda to help expel intestinal worms (vermifuge) (Sukh Dev 2006; Kirtikar and Basu 1981; Nadkarni 1954).
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda to help relieve cough (Sukh Dev 2006; API 2001).
Caution(s) and warning(s)
- Consult a health care practitioner/health care provider/health care professional/doctor/ physician prior to use if you are taking cardiac medications such as cardiac glycosides or antiarrhythmic medications, thiazide diuretics, corticosteroids, licorice root or other medications or health products which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance (Murthy 2004; McGuffin et al. 1997).
- Consult a health care practitioner/health care provider/health care professional/doctor/ physician prior to use if you have a kidney disorder (McGuffin et al. 1997).
Do not use this product if you have abnormal constrictions of the gastrointestinal tract, potential or existing intestinal blockage, atonic bowel, appendicitis, inflammatory colon disease such as Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis, abdominal pain of unknown origin, undiagnosed rectal bleeding, severe dehydration with depleted water or electrolytes (Murthy 2004; McGuffin et al. 1997).
Available in 200g
Our herbs are 100% certified organic and free from any additives, preservatives, binders, or fillers. They are non-GMO verified sourced, fair trade and gluten-free.