- Botanical name: Terminalia Chebula
Natural Product Number (NPN):80090900
Available in 200gm
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda to help expel intestinal worms (vermifuge).
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine for the relief of occasional constipation. (laxative)
Recommended dose: Take 1/2 teaspoon/2 grams of powder one to three times daily for adults.
Duration: If using as a vermifuge, consult a health care professional for use beyond 7 days. For occasional use only.
Caution(s) and warning(s)
- Consult a health care practitioner/health care provider/health care professional/doctor/ physician prior to use if you are taking cardiac medications such as cardiac glycosides or antiarrhythmic medications, thiazide diuretics, corticosteroids, licorice root or other medications or health products which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance.
- Consult a health care practitioner/health care provider/health care professional/doctor/ physician prior to use if you have a kidney disorder.
- Consult a healthcare professional prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or if you have abdominal pain, nausea, fever or vomiting.
- Reduce dose or stop use if you experience abdominal pain, cramps, spasms and or diarrhea.
- Consult a health care practitioner/healthcare provider/healthcare professional/doctor/physician if symptoms persist or worsen.
Do not use this product if you have abnormal constrictions of the gastrointestinal tract, potential or existing intestinal blockage, atonic bowel, appendicitis, inflammatory colon diseases such as Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis, abdominal pain of unknown origin, undiagnosed rectal bleeding, severe dehydration with depleted water or electrolytes.