Organic Ayurveda herbs
Organic Manjistha Root Powder
According to Ayurveda Manjistha literally means "bright red" known for its cleansing properties. It is used as a coloring agent in foods, beverages, and cosmetics due to beetroot red color to promote skin luster.
- Certified 100% Organic
- GMO and Additives free
- Kosher & Halal certified
- Tested for heavy metals, microbiological contaminants, and pesticides
- Easy to use in resealable bags
- Botanical name: Rubia Cordofolia
- Part used: Root
- Qualities: Heavy, dry, cooling, bitter, sweet and astringent
- Systems: Skin, Gastrointestinal, Vascular, urinary and female reproductive
- Ayurveda: Balances Pitta and Kapha, may increase Vata when used in excess.
Dosage: Add 1 tsp Manjistha powder to water and drink twice a day. Regular use of Manjistha powder, Turmeric powder, and honey in a face pack removes skin discoloration. Also used as natural food color and in hair dyes.
Available in 200g
Our herbs are 100% certified organic and free from any additives, preservatives, binders, or fillers. They are non-GMO verified sourced, fair trade and gluten-free.