Sewanti Organic Triphala Powder (NPN): 80090904
Details- Botanical Name
- Amalaki - Phyllanthus Emblica
- Bibhitaki - Terminalia Bellirica
- Haritaki - Terminalia Chebula
Natural Product Number (NPN):80090904
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda as a laxative for the relief of occasional constipation.
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda as an eye tonic.
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda as Rasayana (rejuvenative tonic).
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda as a digestive tonic to promote digestive fire, increase appetite and aid in digestion (stomachic).
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda to help relieve symptoms such as heartburn and indigestion associated with Amlapitta (hyperacidity/dyspepsia).
- Source of/Provides antioxidants.
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda to help expel intestinal worms (vermifuge).
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda to help relieve cough.
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda to help relieve colic pain and flatulence (carminative).
Recommended dose: 1-3 gms per day for adults. 1 serving = 1 gm = 1/4 teaspoon.
Caution(s) and warning(s)
- Consult a health care practitioner/health care provider/health care professional/doctor/ physician prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or if you have abdominal pain, nausea, fever or vomiting
- Reduce dose or stop use if you experience abdominal pain, cramps, spasms and/or diarrhea.
If you are using Triphala powder for relief in amlapitta; stomachic; laxative; cough; carminative; vermifuge:
- Consult a health care practitioner/health care provider/health care professional/doctor/physician if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a health care practitioner/health care provider/health care professional/doctor/ physician prior to use if you are taking cardiac medications such as cardiac glycosides or antiarrhythmic medications, thiazide diuretics, corticosteroids, licorice root or other medications or health products which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance.
- Consult a health care practitioner/health care provider/health care professional/doctor/ physician prior to use if you have a kidney disorder.
Do not use this product if you have abnormal constrictions of the gastrointestinal tract, potential or existing intestinal blockage, atonic bowel, appendicitis, inflammatory colon diseases such as Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis, abdominal pain of unknown origin, undiagnosed rectal bleeding, severe dehydration with depleted water or electrolytes.
Known adverse reaction(s)
If you are using Triphala powder for any other purpose than relieving occasional constipation, stop use if the laxative effect occurs.
- Easy to use in resealable bags
Please note that we only ship to Canada and the USA at this time.
If you are shopping from out of North America, please contact one of the fine retailers that sell our products (HERE), or send us an email.
See all our Sales Terms and Conditions.
Our temporary policy for online orders:
ALL SALES WILL BE FINAL SALE during the month of MARCH, APRIL, and MAY (potentially longer, to be decided)
We will not be able to issue any returns or refunds during these period.
HEAD OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED FOR WALK IN CUSTOMERS
We will not be able to offer ANY product to you in our office for sale.