Organic Ashwagandha Root Powder
Certified Organic Ayurveda herbs. Ashwagandha Root Powder
- Most important herb in Ayurvedic Medicine and Indian culture for 3000 years.
- It is also called Indian Ginseng or Winter Cherry
- The word Ashwagandha literally means "smell of the horse" or vitality of the horse.
- Certified 100% Organic
- GMO and Additives free
- Kosher & Halal certified
- Tested for heavy metals, micro biological contaminants and pesticides
- Easy to use in resealable bags
- Botanical name: Withania somnifera
- Adaptogenic Herb - Helps to reduce the negative effects of daily stress.
- Part used: Root.
- Qualities: Earth, sweet, warming, bitter, astringent and building.
- Systems: Reproductive, nervous and respiratory.
- Ayurveda: Men's herb. Vata & Kapha balancing, May aggravate Pitta if taken in excess.
Take 1 - 2 tsp. in warm cow's milk ( preferably raw or organic, whole and sweetened with raw organic sugar with a hint of ghee) or with warm water before bedtime. Beneficial for children as well as people with weakness.
Available in 200g
Our herbs are 100% certified organic and free from any additives, preservatives, binders, or fillers. They are non GMO verified sourced, fair trade and gluten free.