Ashoka Bark Powder ( Organic)- 100 gm
Regular price $19.99
Organic Ashoka Bark Powder
The word Ashoka means "no grief " or remover of sorrow. It contains tannins, glycoside, essential oils, and calcium. Ashoka is Ayurvedic medicine's foremost herb for women.
- Tested for heavy metals, microbiological contaminants, and pesticides
- Easy to use in resealable bags
- Certified Organic, Halal, Non GMO, No additives,
Details Botanical name: Saraca Asoca
- Part used: bark .
- Qualities: Astringent,bitter, cooling and light
- Systems: Digestive, reproductive, nervous system
- Ayurveda: Decreases Pitta and Kapha and balances the vitiated Vata naturally
- Dosage: 1/2 – 1 teaspoon steeped in hot tea once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner. Add 1 tsp of Organic honey if needed.