Sewanti Organic Gotu Kola Leaf Powder (NPN): 80093756
- Botanical name: Centella asiatica
Natural Product Number (NPN): 80093756
Available in 200g
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine as Rasayana (Rejuvenative tonic).
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine as Medhya (brain tonic ).
Recommended dose: 1-2 servings 2-3 times daily. Dissolve 1/4 tsp of Gotu kola powder to 1 cup of warm water and drink immediately. Take 1/4 teaspoon 2-3 times daily.
Cautions and Warnings Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Discontinue use if you have signs of allergic reactions like hives, itching, swelling. Consult a health care practitioner before use if you have liver problems, jaundice, or stomach pains.
Contra-Indications Do not use with other medications or herbs that could harm liver. Do not use with herbal products that could cause drowsiness.
Known Adverse Reactions Stop use if allergy or stomach pain occurs.
Organic Gotu Kola leaf powder.
- Certified 100% Organic
- GMO and Additives free
- Kosher & Halal certified
- Tested for heavy metals, microbiological contaminants, and pesticides
- Easy to use in resealable bags
Our herbs are 100% certified organic and free from any additives, preservatives, binders, or fillers. They are non-GMO verified sourced, fair trade and gluten-free.