Organic Musta Powder
Certified Organic Ayurveda herbs. Musta powder
- Commonly known as Nutgrass or Nagar motha
- Certified 100% Organic
- GMO and Additives free
- Kosher & Halal certified
- Tested for heavy metals, micro biological contaminants and pesticides
- Easy to use in resealable bags
- Botanical name: Cyperus Rotundus
- Part used: whole herb
- Qualities: Pungent, bitter, Cooling, light and dry
- Systems: Female reproductive, Digestive, metabolic and hormonal
- Ayurveda: Used as ingredient in Chyavanprash Rasayana to promote immune health. Helps to pacify Kapha and Pitta.
Dosage: ½ to 1 teaspoon with warm water once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner. For skin infections apply Musta powder paste on the irritated/itchy skin.
Available in 200g
Our herbs are 100% certified organic and free from any additives, preservatives, binders, or fillers. They are non GMO verified sourced, fair trade and gluten free.