- Promotes the production of bile and a healthy liver
- Supports proper function of the liver
- Bolsters the immune system and supports the body's natural defenses
- Promotes a healthy respiratory tract, sinuses and throat
- Helpsmaintain normal body temperature
- Supports health and well-being
- Botanical name: Andrographispaniculata
- Part used: Whole plant, leaves
- Qualities: Cooling, bitter and cleansing
- Systems: Lymph, blood tissue, digestive, respiratory, circulatory, and urinary systems
- Ayurveda: Reduces excess pitta and kapha in the head and chest
Dosage: Take ½ teaspoon with warm wateror as directed by your health practitioner. It is best to combine it with aromatic spices like coriander, fennel, cardamom or black cumin to prevent aggravation of Vata from the bitter taste.
Available in 200g (not available with our retailers, please call us directly)
Our herbs are 100% certified organic and free from any additives, preservatives, binders, or fillers. They are non GMO verified sourced, fair trade and gluten free.