- Arjuna has commanded well -deserved respect in Indian culture for centuries connected with courageous warrior Arjuna in epic Mahabharata.
- Association with courage for those experiencing grief and sadness
- Certified 100% Organic
- GMO and Additives free
- Kosher & Halal certified
- Tested for heavy metals, microbiological contaminants, and pesticides
- Easy to use in resealable bags
- Botanical name: Terminalia Arjuna
- Part used: Bark
- Qualities: Astringent, bitter, cooling, pungent
- Systems: Circulatory and metabolism
- Ayurveda: Tridoshic cardiotonic herb and balances Pitta and Kapha.
Dosage: Take 1-2 tsp. in warm cow's milk (preferably raw or organic, whole and sweetened with raw organic sugar) or water decoction twice a day or as directed by your health practitioner.
Available in 200g
Our herbs are 100% certified organic and free from any additives, preservatives, binders, or fillers. They are non-GMO verified sourced, fair trade and gluten-free.