- Botanical name: Terminalia Arjuna
Natural Product Number (NPN): 80093751
Available in 200g
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine as a heart tonic.
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda to help reduce skin discoloration (Vyanga).
Recommended dose: 2 servings 2-3 times daily. Dissolve 2 servings (1 serving = 1/4 teaspoon) of arjuna powder to a cup of warm water/milk and drink immediately. Take between meals and allow a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products.
Cautions and Warnings If symptoms persist or worsen, or if you experience new symptoms, consult a health care practitioner. Gastointestinal discomfort and headache have been known to occur; in which case discontinue use. If you have a cardiovascular disorder, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Contra-Indications Do not take if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Certified 100% Organic
- GMO and Additives free
- Kosher & Halal certified
- Tested for heavy metals, microbiological contaminants, and pesticides
- Easy to use in resealable bags
Our herbs are 100% certified organic and free from any additives, preservatives, binders, or fillers. They are non-GMO verified sourced, fair trade and gluten-free.