- Aromatic Kitchen spice
- Source of Calcium, fibre and Vitamin E.
- Improves digestion and stimulates appetite
- Promotes healthy circulation in joints
- Supports healthy comfortable menstruation
- Certified 100% organic
- GMO free
Botanical name: Cinnamomum verum
- Part used: Bark
- Qualities: Pungent, heating, sweet and astringent
- Systems: Circulatory, metabolism, digestive.
- Ayurveda:Balancing for Vata and Kapha but may increase Pitta.
Dosage: Add ¼ tsp to warm water or any beverage of your choice or use as a culinary spice.
Available in 100g (not available at our retailers, please call us directly)
Our herbs are 100% certified organic and free from any additives, preservatives, binders, or fillers. They are non GMO verified sourced, fair trade and gluten free.