- Culinary aromatic digestive spice
- Certified 100% Organic
- GMO and Additives free
- Kosher & Halal certified
- Tested for heavy metals, microbiological contaminants, and pesticides
- Easy to use in resealable bags
- Botanical name: Zingiber Officinalis
- Part used: rhizome: dry and fresh.
- Qualities: Pungent, Hot and light in Sunthi ( dry powder)
- Systems: Digestive, respiratory, elimination
- Ayurveda: Decreases Kapha and balances the vitiated Vata naturally
Dosage: Add 1/2 teaspoon to boiling water or mix with cinnamon, fennel, cardamom and cloves to make the spice mix for Chai or Tandoori marinade.
Available in 200g
Our herbs are 100% certified organic and free from any additives, preservatives, binders, or fillers. They are non-GMO verified sourced, fair trade and gluten-free.