- Botanical name: Zingiber Officinalis
Natural Product Number (NPN):80090906
Available in 200gm
- Help(s) prevent nausea and vomiting associated with motion sickness, and/or seasickness.
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve digestive upset including lack of appetite, nausea, digestive spasms, indigestion, dyspepsia, and flatulent colic (carminative).
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as an expectorant and cough suppressant (antitussive) to help relieve bronchitis as well as coughs and colds.
Recommended dose: Motion sickness /sea sickness (nausea and vomiting prevention) use 0.5-2 grams of dried rhizome per day.
Other uses: 0.3 - 3 gms per day for adults. 1 serving = 1 gm = 1/4 teaspoon. Dissolve 1/4 tsp of Ginger powder into 1 cup of warm water and drink immediately.
Caution(s) and warning(s)
Consult a health care practitioner/health care provider/health care professional/doctor/physician if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Easy to use in resealable bags
Please note that we only ship to Canada and the USA at this time.
If you are shopping from out of North America, please contact one of the fine retailers that sell our products (HERE), or send us an email.
See all our Sales Terms and Conditions.
Our temporary policy for online orders:
ALL SALES WILL BE FINAL SALE during the COVID-19 Pandemic (potentially longer, to be decided)
We will not be able to issue any returns or refunds during these period.
I really enjoy using Sewanti products. I have purchased a few massage oils, tripaku, triphala powder which is very efficient, and ginger powder which is the most flavourful ginger powder I’ve ever tasted. I love it.