- Natural source of levadopa (L-dopa) an essential precursor to the neurotransmitter dopamine
- Nourishes entire body and calms the nerves
- Supports proper function of the reproductive system in both men and women
- Helps in deposition of proteins in muscles and increase muscle mass and strength
- Restores mental alertness and improves coordination
- Helps to maintain bone health increasing bone density
- Supports healthy nerves and proper function of the nervous system
- Botanical name: Cowhage/ Mucunapruriens
- Part used: Roots, seeds and leaves
- Qualities: sweet, bitter and heatingSystems: Reproductive, nervous system
- Systems: Reproductive, nervous system
- Ayurveda: RejuvenatesVata, balances Vata and Pitta and may increase Kapha
Dosage: ¼ to ½ teaspoons with warm water once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.
Available in 200g (not available at our retailers, please call us directly)
Our herbs are 100% certified organic and free from any additives, preservatives, binders, or fillers. They are non GMO verified sourced, fair trade and gluten free.