- Antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory
- Source of high protein, iron, beta-carotene and amino acids
- Cardiac tonic and circulatory stimulant
- Reduces muscle cramps
- Promotes healthy skin
- Certified 100% organic
- GMO free
- Botanical name: Moringaoleifera
- Part used: Leaves, Oil, seeds, flowers
- Qualities: Light, pungent, sharp, bitter
- Systems: Digestive, cardiac, skin, joints,
- Ayurveda: Balances Vata and Kapha, may increase Pitta and vitiate blood when used in excess.
Dosage: Add 1 tsp Moringa powder to water or your preferred beverage and drink twice a day. Cooking destroys some of the nutrients.
Available in 200g (not available at our retailers, please call us directly)
Our herbs are 100% certified organic and free from any additives, preservatives, binders, or fillers. They are non GMO verified sourced, fair trade and gluten free.