- Noted for rejuvenative properties.
- Punarliterally means Again, Nava means New.
- Promotes overall health and well-being
- Removes excess kapha from the system
- Supports proper function of the heart, liver and kidneys
- Promotes balanced fluid levels in the tissues and the healthy flow of urine
- Supports optimal weight management
- Botanical name: Boerhaviadiffusa
- Part used: Roots and leaves
- Qualities: sweet, bitter and cooling
- Systems: Lymphatic, reproductive and urinary
- Ayurveda: As Rasayana rejuvenates and nourishes all dhatusand balances all dosha especially kapha
Dosage: 1-2 teaspoons with warm water once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.
Available in 200g (not available at our retailers, please call us directly)
Our herbs are 100% certified organic and free from any additives, preservatives, binders, or fillers. They are non GMO verified sourced, fair trade and gluten free.