Ayurvedic Gulguluthikthakam Classical Massage Oil
Really Beautiful skin treatment.
Gulgulutikthakam taila is a classical cleansing herbal oil described in the famed Ayurvedic text called the Ashtanga Hrdaya. It is prepared in a base of pure sesame oil and contains 29 different Ayurvedic herbal extracts, including Vasaka, Neem, Ginger, Brihati, Guduchi, and Guggulu.
Guguluthikthakam Oil naturally cleanses or detoxifies the skin and promotes the feel of healthy-looking skin and muscles.
It is used by Ayurveda health practitioners as well as for general daily self-massage at home.
Celebrate each day with self-care oils
- 100% natural oils made with care in tune with nature.
- Manufactured in small batches by Ayurvedic healers to ensure freshness and product integrity, free from chemicals such as SLS/SLES, Parabens, Lanolin, BHT/BHA, and mineral oils.
- Suitable for professional use in wellness clinics as well as self-care.
- It provides essential nourishment and moisture to the skin.
- Eco-friendly, cruelty-free, and not tested on animals.
- Absorbs quickly to lock in moisture for superior hydration.
- Small quantities of these oils deliver undiluted nourishment.
We only ship to Canada and the USA at this time.
For orders outside North America, please email us.
All sales are final due to COVID-19 pandemic. Please see our shipping and refunds policy for further details.