Ayurveda oils heal by identifying your unique dosha pattern. Each dosha - Vata, Pitta, and Kapha - combines the five elements of the universe (air, fire, water, earth, space) in a particular manner.
Padmashri Invigorating Kapha oil is formulated to stimulate, revitalize, and warm the Kapha constitution, this massage oil promotes the elimination of retained water and invigorates the muscles and circulation. Particularly suited for people with a Kapha Dosha (in whole or part) it acts to stimulate and energize the body, mind, and soul. It also improves circulation and brings a warm, healthy glow to the skin.
This exclusive Ayurvedic massage oil is infused with gentle, yet effective, herbs specially selected by our Ayurvedic practitioners to restore (or maintain) a healthy balance of the Kapha (water & earth) Dosha (body type). Made from pure cold-pressed sesame oil under modern, hygienic conditions, it is ideal to use in all Ayurvedic treatments.
Invigorating Kapha oil is a light and refreshing oil to help reduce the appearance of cellulite, support skin elasticity and leave you with a sense of renewed energy.
The Invigorating scent of Ajwain and Camphor gives this oil a delightfully aromatic and invigorating scent and provides a soothing and aromatic experience during massages.
- 100% natural oils made with care in tune with nature.
- Manufactured in small batches by Ayurvedic healers to ensure freshness and product integrity, free from chemicals such as SLS/SLES, Parabens, Lanolin, BHT/BHA and mineral oils.
- Suitable for professional use in wellness clinics as well as self-care.
- Provides essential nourishment and moisture to the skin.
- Eco-friendly, cruelty-free and not tested on animals.
- Absorbs quickly to lock in moisture for superior hydration.
- Small quantities of these oils deliver undiluted nourishment.