Sesame oil is highly touted in the Ayurvedic world for its healing benefits. Sesame oil was the oldest oilseed crop known to man, domesticated well over 5000 years ago. Sesame oil is used in all Ayurvedic massage oil formulations as the base oil.
Padmashri Sesame oil is certified organic and could be used for Abhyanga or self-massage, in oil pulling daily routine, or hair oil massage. Keeping the hair moist with oil is said in the Charaka Samhita to prevent headaches and premature baldness and graying, nourishing the hair, preserving its color, and strengthening the roots.
Sesame oil is also be used in cooking in many cultures around the world.
- A healthy alternative for cooking and sauteing
- Great for Ayurvedic massage purposes
- Certified Organic, cold-pressed, Extra Virgin
- 100% natural oils made with care in tune with nature.
- Manufactured in small batches by Ayurvedic healers to ensure freshness and product integrity, free from chemicals such as SLS/SLES, Parabens, Lanolin, BHT/BHA and mineral oils.
- Suitable for professional use in wellness clinics as well as self-care.
- It provides essential nourishment and moisture to the skin.
- Eco-friendly, cruelty-free and not tested on animals.
- Absorbs quickly to lock in moisture for superior hydration.
- Small quantities of these oils deliver undiluted nourishment.
We only ship to Canada and the USA at this time.
For orders outside North America, please email us.
All sales are final due to COVID-19 pandemic. Please see our shipping and refunds policy for further details.