- Botanical name: Tribulus Terrestris
Natural Product Number (NPN):80090902
Available in 200g
Uses or Purpose
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda as Mutrala (diuretic).
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda as Vrsya (aphrodisiac) for men.
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda to help relieve Arsa (hemorrhoids).
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda to help relieve Mutrakrcchra (difficult/painful urination).
Recommended dose: 3-6 grams of powder or 20-30 gm of dried fruit made into decoction daily for adults. 1 serving = 1 gm = 1/4 teaspoon. Dissolve 1/4 tsp of Gokshura powder into 1 cup of warm water and drink immediately.
Caution(s) and warning(s)
- Consult a health care practitioner/health care provider/health care professional/doctor/ physician if symptoms persist or worsen
- Consult a health care practitioner/health care provider/health care professional/doctor/ physician prior to use if you are pregnant.
Known adverse reaction(s)
Stop use if hypersensitivity/allergy occurs.
Diuretic effect may occur.
- Easy to use in resealable bags
Please note that we only ship to Canada and the USA at this time.
If you are shopping from out of North America, please contact one of the fine retailers that sell our products (HERE), or send us an email.
See all our Sales Terms and Conditions.
Our temporary policy for online orders:
ALL SALES WILL BE FINAL SALE during the COVID-19 Pandemic (potentially longer, to be decided)
We will not be able to issue any returns or refunds during these period.