Brahmi oil is an effective herbal oil used in Ayurvedic medicine for body massage. It is used by Ayurveda practitioners in therapies like Shirodhara, Shiropichu, etc.
Brahmi oil could be applied over the scalp and forehead by a gentle massage with the tips of fingers for 10 minutes. This oil massage is effective before going to sleep.
Brahmi oil has made seeking along the path of the creator of the cosmos, Lord Brahma in his everlasting grace with a love for humanity in its splendor by tapping our inner connectedness.
Padmashri Brahmi oil is inspired by the brilliance of Ayurveda massage oil Brahmi Tailam. It is gentle on the skin. The main ingredients are organic and natural herbs like Brahmi, Amalaki, and nourishing sesame oil.
Celebrate each day with self-care oils
- 100% natural oils made with care in tune with nature.
- Manufactured in small batches by Ayurvedic healers to ensure freshness and product integrity, free from chemicals such as SLS/SLES, Parabens, Lanolin, BHT/BHA and mineral oils.
- Suitable for professional use in wellness clinics as well as self-care.
- Provides essential nourishment and moisture to the skin.
- Eco-friendly, cruelty-free and not tested on animals.
- Absorbs quickly to lock in moisture for superior hydration.
- Small quantities of these oils deliver undiluted nourishment.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds (if applicable)
We accept refunds and exchanges on unopened goods only. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. For more information kindly visit Shipping and refunds section in footer section of this page or follow this link https://sewanti.com/pages/shipping-refunds