Organic Amla Fruit Powder Natural Product Number (NPN): 80090917
Certified Organic Amla Fruit Powder
- Certified 100% Organic
- GMO and Additives free
- Kosher & Halal certified
- Tested for heavy metals, microbiological contaminants, and pesticides
- Easy to use in resealable bags
Natural Product Number (NPN):80090917
- Botanical name: Phyllanthus emblica
Uses or Purposes
- Source of/Provides antioxidants (Duke 2018; Paranjpe 2005; Williamson 2002; API 2001; Kapoor 2001).
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda as Rasayana (rejuvenative tonic) (Sudarshan 2005; Murthy 2004; Kapoor 2001; Gogte 2000).
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda to help relieve symptoms such as heartburn and indigestion associated with Amlapitta (hyperacidity/dyspepsia) (Warrier et al. 2003; API 2001; Gogte 2000).
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda as a digestive tonic to increase appetite and aid in digestion (stomachic) (Paranjpe 2005; Sidarshan 2005; Warrier et al. 2003; Kapoor 2001; Gogte 2000; Khory and Katrak 1999).
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda as a laxative for the relief of occasional constipation (Paranjpe 2005; Sudarshan 2005; Warrier et al. 2003; Kapoor 2001; Gogte 2000; Khory and Katrak 1999).
Caution(s) and warning(s)
- Consult a health care practitioner/health care provider/health care professional/doctor/ physician prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Consult a health care practitioner/health care provider/health care professional/doctor/ physician if you have or develop abdominal pain, nausea, fever or vomiting (HC 2009; McGuffin et al. 1997).
Amlapitta, Digestive tonic or Laxative
Consult a health care practitioner/health care provider/health care professional/doctor/physician if symptoms persist or worsen.
Known adverse reaction(s)
Amlapitta, Antioxidant, Digestive tonic, or Rasayana
Stop use if the laxative effect occurs.
Available in 200g
Our herbs are 100% certified organic and free from any additives, preservatives, binders, or fillers. They are non-GMO verified sourced, fair trade and gluten-free.