- Botanical name: Phyllanthus Emblica
Natural Product Number (NPN):80090917
Available in 200gm
- Source of/Provides antioxidants.
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda as Rasayana (rejuvenative tonic).
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda to help relieve symptoms such as heartburn and indigestion associated with Amlapitta (hyperacidity/dyspepsia).
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda as a digestive tonic to increase appetite and aid in digestion (stomachic).
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda as a laxative for the relief of occasional constipation.
Recommended dose: 3-6 gms per day for adults. 1 serving = 1 gm = 1/4 teaspoon.
Caution(s) and warning(s)
- Consult a health care practitioner/health care provider/health care professional/doctor/ physician prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Consult a health care practitioner/health care provider/health care professional/doctor/ physician if you have or develop abdominal pain, nausea, fever or vomiting.
- Consult a health care practitioner/health care provider/health care professional/doctor/physician if symptoms persist or worsen.
Known adverse reaction(s)
- Discontinue use If you are taking this product for amlapitta, antioxidant, as a digestive tonic, or for Rasayana and the laxative effect occurs.
- Easy to use in resealable bags
Please note that we only ship to Canada and the USA at this time.
If you are shopping from out of North America, please contact one of the fine retailers that sell our products (HERE), or send us an email.
See all our Sales Terms and Conditions.
Our temporary policy for online orders:
ALL SALES WILL BE FINAL SALE during the COVID-19 Pandemic (potentially longer, to be decided)
We will not be able to issue any returns or refunds during these period.
Sewanti Organic Amla Fruit Powder (NPN): 80090917