Vaidya Preeti Patel have been in natural healing industry since two decades.
More than 7 years of Ayurveda study and global experience of more than 17 years.
Niche is Pulse reading and Panchkarma.
After graduation in Ayurveda, her interest in “ healing through touch” led her to specialized in Traditional Ayurvedic Panchkarma and Modern Massage Therapies.
She is helping people globally with expertise based on herbs, home remedies, panchkarmas, specific breathing techniques, yoga, lifestyle etc. She is also an excellent teacher and teaches Ayurveda panchkarmas.
- B.A.M.S.(Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery) from Gujarat Ayurved University, Surat, Gujarat, India (5&1/2 year Bachelor degree)
- P.G.P.P. ( Post Graduate in Proficiency Panchkarma) from Tilak Ayurveda Maha Vidhyalaya, Pune, Maharastra, India (2 years Post Graduation)
- R.M.T. (Registered Massage Therapist) from MHVicar school Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Director & Owner of AyuCure Wellness , Edmonton, Alberta
- Ayurveda Specialist with AMI (Ayurveda Mother and Infant Programme), UK
- Panchkarma Specialist And HOD at Sri Sri Ayurveda (Art Of Living Foundation) Surat, Gujarat, India (From 2005 To 2013)
- Ayurveda Consultant at Rain Med Clinic, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada (From 2015 To 2017)
- Ayurveda Consultant And Instructor with Sri Sri Ayurveda, Art Of Living Centre, Montreal, Quebec, Canada (From 2016 To 2020)
- Ayurveda Consultant at Health Matters Wellness Clinic, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada (From 2016 To 2019)
- Panchkarma Consultant Centro Panchakarma, Nicaragua, Central America (From 2018 To 2020)
- Panchkarma consultant with Ayurveda Vancouver (From 2019 To 2021)
- Panchkarma Retreat Specialist at Shankara Spa, Art Of Living Centre, Boone, NC, US (From 2020 to Present)