Inspired by the auspiciousness of Mahanarayan Tailam.
Application: Apply warm oil to the affected areas twice a day with mild pressure. Herbal infusion of strengthening herbs like Shatavari, Castor root, Triphala with cold-pressed sesame oil.
100 ml, 1L.
Celebrate each day with self-care oils
- 100% natural oils made with care in tune with nature.
- Manufactured in small batches by Ayurvedic healers to ensure freshness and product integrity, free from chemicals such as SLS/SLES, Parabens, Lanolin, BHT/BHA and mineral oils.
- Suitable for professional use in wellness clinics as well as self-care.
- Provides essential nourishment and moisture to the skin.
- Eco-friendly, cruelty-free and not tested on animals.
- Absorbs quickly to lock in moisture for superior hydration.
- Small quantities of these oils deliver undiluted nourishment.
Please note that we only ship to Canada and the USA at this time.
If you are shopping from out of North America, please contact one of the fine retailers that sell our products (HERE), or send us an email.
See all our Sales Terms and Conditions.
Our temporary policy for online orders:
ALL SALES WILL BE FINAL SALE during the COVID-19 Pandemic (potentially longer, to be decided)
We will not be able to issue any returns or refunds during these period.
I have been using Mahanarayan Oil for about two weeks now. It has certainly made a difference with my lower back pain and joints in general. Thank you as well for the prompt delivery. Much appreciated!
If I were to only smell Mahanarayan Oil it would be enough but to put it on my joints and skin feels truly nourishing and luxurious.
Mahanarayan Oil is a herbal oil which is incredibly beneficial to the body as it nourishes the tissues and is one of the best oils for relieving pain!!
It’s very good to control the pain for a person that suffers from parkinson in the family
I really enjoy the Mahanarayana oil; can feel it healing as soon as I smell it and move it around my hands as I warm it & message the specific areas I use it for.
I really look forward to trying other Sewanti oils