Mahanarayana Classical Massage Oil
Padmashri Mahanarayana taila is a variation on the classical Ayurvedic oil called Narayana taila, named after the god Vishnu (Narayana), to denote its auspicious properties. Prepared in a base of pure sesame oil, Mahanaraya taila contains over 25 strengthening herbs including Triphala, Prishnaparni, and Shatavari.
Mahanarayan oil soothes and relaxes sore muscles and joints by penetrating deep into the skin.
Mahanarayana Thailam stands for ‘ultimate relaxing oil’.
Ancient Ayurvedic practitioners consider it a powerful oil for healthy aging and rejuvenation. It is absorbed transdermally into the skin to revitalize and support healthy bones, joints, and muscles.
Years ago, this oil was popular amongst Indian kings and queens. Midwives often used it to provide support to childbearing mothers. Daily massage promoted the strength and vitality required to bear children. Similarly, the elderly also benefit from this wonderful natural oil blend due to its polyherbal formulation.
Celebrate each day with self-care oils
- 100% natural oils made with care in tune with nature.
- Manufactured in small batches by Ayurvedic healers to ensure freshness and product integrity, free from chemicals such as SLS/SLES, Parabens, Lanolin, BHT/BHA and mineral oils.
- Suitable for professional use in wellness clinics as well as self-care.
- Provides essential nourishment and moisture to the skin.
- Eco-friendly, cruelty-free and not tested on animals.
- Absorbs quickly to lock in moisture for superior hydration.
- Small quantities of these oils deliver undiluted nourishment.