Vata Massage oil is true to being nourishing. That's exactly how it feels.
Ayurveda oils heal by identifying your unique dosha pattern. Each dosha - Vata, Pitta and Kapha - combines the five elements of the universe (air, fire, water, earth, space) in a particular manner.
Padmashri Nourishing Vata massage oil is inspired by the Ayurveda medicine oil called Kottamchukadi tailam. This oil is infused with gentle, yet effective, herbs specially selected by our Ayurvedic practitioners to restore (or maintain) a healthy balance of the Vata (air and space) Dosha (body type). Made from pure cold-pressed sesame oil under modern, hygienic conditions, it is ideal to use in all Ayurvedic treatments.
It is particularly suited for people with a Vata Dosha (in whole or part) as it acts to soothe and strengthen the body, mind, and soul. It also moisturizes and brings a healthy luster to dry, sensitive or flaking skin.
Nourishing Vata oil helps soothe dry skin.
This classical massage oil is made with grounding natural and organic herbs Costus, Ginger, Calamus in the nourishing base of cold-pressed sesame oil.
- 100% natural oils made with care in tune with nature.
- Manufactured in small batches by Ayurvedic healers to ensure freshness and product integrity, free from chemicals such as SLS/SLES, Parabens, Lanolin, BHT/BHA, and mineral oils.
- Suitable for professional use in wellness clinics as well as self-care.
- It provides essential nourishment and moisture to the skin.
- Eco-friendly, cruelty-free, and not tested on animals.
- Absorbs quickly to lock in moisture for superior hydration.
- Small quantities of these oils deliver undiluted nourishment.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds (if applicable)
We accept refunds and exchanges on unopened goods only. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. For more information kindly visit Shipping and refunds section in footer section of this page or follow this link https://sewanti.com/pages/shipping-refunds