Pinda Tailam: is a classical ayurvedic oil with cooling herbs.
Celebrate each day with self-care oils
- 100% natural oils made with care in tune with nature.
- Manufactured in small batches by Ayurvedic healers to ensure freshness and product integrity, free from chemicals such as SLS/SLES, Parabens, Lanolin, BHT/BHA and mineral oils.
- Suitable for professional use in wellness clinics as well as self-care.
- It provides soothing moisture to the skin.
- Eco-friendly, cruelty-free and not tested on animals.
- Absorbs quickly to lock in moisture for superior hydration.
- Small quantities of these oils sufficient for daily self-massage.
+ Gently warm the oil and apply it evenly to the entire body.
+ Apply even pressure using the whole palm and your fingers.
+ Massage in the oil with circular motions over rounded areas such as the head or joints and straight strokes on straight areas such as your arms and legs.
+ Do not apply heavy pressure on sensitive areas such as the abdomen or the heart.
+ Unwind and relax for around 10 to 15 minutes after the massage and then indulge in a warm luxurious bath or shower.
The major ingredients are Manjistha, Sariba, Sarjarasa, and Madhucchishta in the base of cold-pressed sesame oil.
We only ship to Canada and the USA at this time.
For orders outside North America, please email us.
All sales are final due to COVID-19 pandemic. Please see our shipping and refunds policy for further details.