Ayurveda oils heal by identifying your unique dosha pattern. Each dosha - Vata, Pitta, and Kapha - combines the five elements of the universe (air, fire, water, earth, space) in a particular manner.
Padmashri Balancing Tridosha oil is an all-purpose oil suited to various skin types. May help protect against environmental stressors that cause dry skin.
Tridosha body massage oil is made up of 3 classical Ayurveda massage oils. Dhanvantara taila, Balashwagandhadi taila, and Mahanarayana taila.
This oil nourishes the tissues, cares for the skin, balances, calms, and is lightly warming. It can be used by all types of the constitution for body massage and as a bath oil. It is mainly for those who are already balanced and want to remain so or those who are not sure what type of constitution they are.
Celebrate each day with self-care oils
- 100% natural oils made with care in tune with nature.
- Manufactured in small batches by Ayurvedic healers to ensure freshness and product integrity, free from chemicals such as SLS/SLES, Parabens, Lanolin, BHT/BHA, and mineral oils.
- Suitable for professional use in wellness clinics as well as self-care.
- Provides essential nourishment and moisture to the skin.
- Eco-friendly, cruelty-free, and not tested on animals.
- Absorbs quickly to lock in moisture for superior hydration.
- Small quantities of these oils deliver undiluted nourishment.