Organic Tulsi (Holy Basil) Leaf Powder
Organic Ayurveda herbs.
Tulsi (Holy Basil) Leaf Powder
Holy Basil, or Tulsi, holds most supreme place among the various medicinal herbs in India perhaps next to Lotus. . The ancient scriptures describe it as protector of life accompanying human being from birth up till death. There are innumerable references of Tulsi in Indian mythology. The plant has a purifying influence by liberating ozone and also to repel mosquitoes. Its healing properties are so well established that most people in India grow it in courtyards and traditionally worshipped daily in a ritual for the well being of the family.
- Certified 100% Organic
- GMO and Additives free
- Kosher & Halal certified
- Tested for heavy metals, micro biological contaminants and pesticides
- Easy to use in resealable bags
- Botanical name: Ocimum sanctum
- Parts used Leaves and seeds
- Qualities: Sharp, bitter, astringent, hot and pungent marked with strong aroma and adaptogen
- Systems: respiratory immune, urinary and metabolic
- Ayurveda: Balancing for Vata and Kapha, may aggravate vata and pitta if taken in access
Dosage: Take 1 tsp in hot water as a tea several times a day. A pinch of cardamom powder and honey could be added to enhance the flavor of the tea.
Available in 200g
Our herbs are 100% certified organic and free from any additives, preservatives, binders, or fillers. They are non GMO verified sourced, fair trade and gluten free.