Neelam Toprani, Founder and CEO
Neelam TopraniAyurvedic researcher and formulator of Sewanti herbal remedies and Padmashri massage oils.
Neelam has studied various healing modalities and eastern spiritualities from many masters. Neelam’s own personal healing journey has lead to the formation of this company, Padmashri Naturals Inc.
One of the objectives her Company is to take the timeless wisdom of Ayurveda and translate it into practical solutions to improve the quality of life.The company is based in Vancouver, Canada.
"Reflecting (past 12 years) on the journey with Sewanti Ayurvedic Series and Padmashri Massage oils, I am thankful to the countless individuals who have supported me and believed in my vision. They have purchased our products and generously gave their feedback and testimonials." - Neelam
Neelam’s faith in Ayurvedic medicine is deeply rooted in personal experience. Sewanti Ayurvedic Series is the fulfillment of her desire to share what she has learned on her healing journey.
The word Sewa means service and Sewanti is service with devotion. Through her company, Neelam is committed to provide the highest-quality, authentic Ayurvedic products available. It is her desire to bring Ayurveda to the western world as well as to contribute towards the movement of Ayurveda in North America.
The primary aim of Padmashri Naturals Inc. is to promote quality and integrity dedicated to Ayurveda through its product brands.
- Padmashri Naturals Inc. (PNI) is a wholesaler and distributor of authentic Ayurveda products.
- Our dietary supplement products are sold and marketed under the brand name Sewanti Ayurvedic Series.
- Our body care line consisting of authentic classical Indian massage oils are sold and marketed under the brand name Padmashri Ayurvedic Self care Oils.
- One of our objectives is to take the timeless wisdom of Ayurveda and translate it into practical solutions to improve the quality of life for our modern day society.
- Our dietary supplement products are manufactured in a GMP facility in Richmond, BC, Canada. They are third-party tested for botanical quality, purity and safety.
- This type of quality controls gives us unmatched stringent quality essays in purity of our herbs in North America. This allows us to surpass the requirements of California proposition 65 and much beyond.
- We are also proud to be the pioneer Ayurvedic Company to have all our multi-ingredient classical formulations of dietary supplement products to be approved by Health Canada, Natural Health Products Division (NHPD).
For more information on the company, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org