Padmashri Classical Oils
Unlike massage oils used in the West, Ayurvedic oils are traditional oils made with a labor-intensive method, a striking contrast to what many companies in the West currently market as 'Ayurvedic oils', which are nothing more than carrier oils that feature various essential oil blends.
Padmashri oils are the highest quality Ayurvedic oils on the market, prepared according to authentic Ayurvedic practices, and packed in amber-colored glass bottles (not plastic) to ensure shelf-life and stability.
According to Ayurveda, the health of the body is dependent upon the activity of the three psycho-physiological principles or Doshas called Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. Each of us is born with a certain combination and proportion of these doshas.
Ayurveda helps us to balance our constitution with prevention and awareness of self.
Why does Ayurveda recommend abhyanga or ayurvedic self-massage?
- May help in comforting muscles and joints.
- Supports improved circulation throughout the body.
- Promotes calmness in mind and soothes the body.
- Helpful in balancing the doshas.
How to use Padmashri oils in your daily self-care routine?
- Warm oil and apply lightly to the entire body
- Massage with circular motions over rounded areas and straight strokes on straight areas of the body.
- Do not apply heavy pressure on sensitive areas.
- Relax for 10-15 minutes after the massage and then follow with warm bath or shower.