Padmashri Classical Massage Oils
Find Rejuvenation and comfort, naturally
Our massage oils are slowly decocted with sesame oil, coconut oil, herbs, roots and minerals at a mild temperature of 60 degrees in copper vessels for 30 to 45 days to extract the essence of the whole plant - a proven process used in Ayurveda for centuries for spiritual purposes and home remedies.
Self-massage is a methodology to promote wellness and a sense of well-being. It helps to stimulate the body’s energy while detoxifying the skin. The sheer nurturing that this practice provides has been a cornerstone of the Ayurvedic lifestyle and is a staple practice advised for rejuvenation of mind and body.
Why do we recommend massaging yourself daily?
The Ayurvedic ideology of self-care is based on the concept of Snehana or affection which lies in giving and receiving. When we give the body the nourishment it needs via the use of oils, in turn, gives us a feeling of receiving affection and provide loving care to others.
The act of massage is one that connects you intimately with your energies and promotes not just a positive outlook of personal health but is a practice that will bring about holistic wellness- physically and mentally.
A sense of routine care sets in and becomes a regular feature in our lives despite what stresses we encounter. This is the aim of any good health practice and one we firmly believe in.
How to use Padmashri oils in your daily self-care routine?
- Gently warm the oil and apply it evenly to the entire body.
- Apply even pressure using the whole palm and your fingers.
- Massage in the oil with circular motions over rounded areas such as the head or joints and straight strokes on straight areas such as your arms and legs.
- Do not apply heavy pressure on sensitive areas such as the abdomen or the heart.
- Unwind and relax for around 10 to 15 minutes after the massage and then indulge in a warm luxurious bath or shower.